UpDaTe


Ok BloggErs!!
I Apologize for the delay in a new article....
InFacT I apologize foR the Lack In cOmmUnIcaTIon bEtWeen U aND I....
So LeTs STRt OVER.....
MERRY CHRISTMAS?!!
WhaT DId YoU gET?!
HOw WaS IT?!
and HAPPY nEW yeARS!!!
09' iS lOoKin GreAt wiTH oBama In OffICe, ANd I'm rIGHT In tHE heArt OF tHe PaNdeMOniuM.....LETs GO HU!!
mOvIng ON.. I hAVE ApPlIed FOr a iNTeRNSHip wIth THE t.HowaRd FoundATion
(www.t-howardfundation.org).BasicAlly a Non ProFit ORg..wHich WIll HOok ME Up W/ rEaLLY prOmineNt meDIa COmpANIes...HOw COOl is THAt?
NO WOrD fRom THem Yet..bUt itS ALL gOOd..
PatieNCE is A VIrtUE..sO I wILl wAIT =)

HMM nExT orDEr oF bUsINEss...
25 MAG meEting TOmORROW night..firsT one of THE sEMeSTEr..wHIch IS FaNTAsTIc!
wHY? becAuse it MEans NEw ArTIcLES!!..paY aTtENTion Guys! =P
UHHH LEtS sEE....
Oh YeaH! i PromISe i WIll HAve A NEw aRticLE fOR yOu GUys bY MonDaY...
thE hOlidAy ArticlE diDnt wOrK b/c I lefT my SOurCes aT SCHoOl =(
aGain Im SOrry LOl
bUT..i GOt YaLL THIs wEeKENd...
On A SIdE NotE..i TUrneD 19 oN the 2ND of JanUarY...
SO HAPPy BIrtHDAY tO Me....

wHAt eLSE?
i rEgiSteRed FOr cLAsSes ReaLLy LovIng tHe ScHEdULe, ANd BLackS in The ArTS CLAss..
iM dEfinitELy on My gRInD w/ thAT..

WELL tHaT's It aT the MomENT GUyS
tALK To YOU sOOn...=)
-george

No comments: