Taste So Good..Makes Me Want to Rob You!


Hey Guys!
So If you have not heard! Then Please Let me Inform you...
Yesterday in Jacksonville, FL... A couple was robbed.
Not for jewelry. Not for money. Not even to kidnap their child!...
BUT FOR FRIED CHICKEN!..Lets say it together Black People " I AM EMBARRASED!"

Before I go off on a tangent let me just give you some more of the story..
So a woman was ending her shift, and closing up Popeye's so she could go home..
Apparently her boyfriend comes to pick her up and with some food from work..the couple begins to walk home...while walking home they noticed that they are being followed by a Burgundy Pontiac Sedan...All of a sudden the Sedan pulls up to the side walk and the suspects yell, "Give Us the Chicken!" This continues on for a few more times...

Again I Am really embarrassed black people...but i will continue...because trust me it gets better!

So the couple is ignoring the suspects shouting for chicken and they continue to walk home.. Just when the couple thinks everything is good..Reports say the suspects turned their head lights off..eased up next to the couple and jumps out of the car with a shotgun.. an says "You know what time it is. Give it up," and orders the woman to drop the chicken. Then the boyfriends pleads..the girlfriend is 2 months pregnant..the suspects dont shoot her but they do take purse..and go..and so on so on.

Ok..So..I love chicken..I do...I really do..I had some yesterday..
And I love Popeye's.. Lord knows I do...but there is no way in hell that I would ever rob someone..let alone for some chicken! Some CHicKEN!! Really tho? Is this recession that bad that we are robbing people at gunpoint..with a SHOTGUN..for chicken?!! GOD DAMMIT BLACK PEOPLE..we have got to realize that when we do ignorant things like this...we not only hurt ourselves but our race?!
You already know what those pink people say about us and our chicken and now we just proved how true that stereotype is!!

I am truly truly embarrassed and now..I will just shake my head! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU ALL..BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO DENY THAT I LIKE CHICKEN UNTIL I DIE..I WILL NOT GIVE THOSE PINK PEOPLE ANY MORE NUMBERS FOR THEIR DAMN STATISTICS!!

I know some of you like visuals...so here you go!
[Courtesy of Youtube]

No comments: